At Albion Stone we aim to:
1. Hold one community open day per annum.
2. Give at least three guided tours to local education centres, representatives, the local community or higher education institutes per annum.
3. Consult with the community about any major changes to our operations that may affect the local environment.
4. Maintain 0 complaints received from community members.
5. Ensure we attend one appropriate local show bi-annually.
6. We aim to continue to donate to, and support, local charities - including charities relevant to our industry, close to our site, or relevant to our employees.
7. To make sure we keep the community updated on any Albion Stone news.
At Albion Stone, we:
- Held successful open days in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 and donated money raised to the Portland museum & Fairfield Day Services
- Attended the Dorset County Show in 2012 and the Dorchester Show in 2015
- Donated stone worth £700 to the Stone Federation for the Masonry Competition in 2016
- Give guided tours to educational groups each year
- Donated £18,000 to the Dorset Wildlife Trust to fund their projects in 2014
- Donated a stone plaque to the local Burns Night dinner in 2016
- Donated stone to the Portland Sculpture & Quarry Trust for the Sailing Academy in 2016
- Provide sponsorship to the AFC Weymouth Girls U14 team
- Donated £500 to the Irish Cancer Society in 2016
- Sponsor the local running club
- Donated to 'Round the Rock' 10k running race on Portland in 2015
- Support the Portland Rotary Club
- Take part in the local Dorset Echo toy appeal
- Sponsor the Portland Red Triangle Cricket Club in their Beer Festival
- Regular donations to local schools and colleges for masons to practise on.
- Regularly donate to various other local causes
We want to continue all of our work within the community; supporting local charities with donations, offering open days to the public and keeping the surrounding community updated on any Albion Stone news.
To request full report please email firstname.lastname@example.org.