The BRE Group is a world leading research, consultancy, training and certification organisation delivery sustainability and innovation across the built environment and beyond.
With experience on some of the UK's most famous historic buildings and outstanding knowledge of stone they can help with:
- Stone consultancy selecting or matching stones
- Testing service through the UKAS accredited laboratories
- Solving structural and weathering problems
- Refurbishment and conservation
- The development of new fixing methods
t: 01923 664000
Sandberg is an independent international consultancy, established in 1860, covering all aspects of stone selection, evaluation and quality for external cladding/paving and internal lining/flooring.
It offers a comprehensive range of services including;
- Technical assistance on stone selection.
- Review of specifications, drawings, construction detailing/interfaces, design calculations, thermal performance and buildability.
- Comprehensive UKAS accredited in-house testing services to BS EN, ASTM and international standards.
- Specialised testing of gravity and restraint fixing systems (single and multiple assembly) and hard/soft body impact.
Sandberg is also actively involved on BSI, Stone Federation Great Britain and CWCT technical committees.
40 Grosvenor Gardens
t: 020 7565 7065
f: 020 7565 7101