Albion Stone's Managing Director remains responsible for establishing formal policies and procedures within the company to ensure that a safe and healthy working environment is developed by staff.
Our Quarry, Mine and Factory Managers and Operations Director all hold IOSH qualifications whilst our Office Manager holds the NEBOSH General Certificate and a special responsibility for the Health and Safety standards for the company.
At Albion Stone we:
- Regularly attend Health and Safety events run by the Stone Federation.
- Employ Health & Safety consultants to provide regular independent audits of our operations.
- Offer tool box talks to staff.
- Arrange Works Council meetings, where a representative from a differing operational area has the opportunity to talk to Senior Managers or Directors about Health & Safety, training or other welfare issues.
- Offer NHS medicals on a regular basis.
To request a copy of Albion Stone's Health and Safety Policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.