Portland stone is a natural material and is subject to a wide range of geological characteristics. We recognise the importance of making the customer aware of all these subtle variations before the final stone selection is made. To aid this process we have constructed large panels of each of our stones, these panels are displayed at our Portland Factory.
At Albion Stone we:
- Have followed the recommendations in ISO 9001 and achieved certification demonstrating the company's ongoing commitment to providing the very highest standard product and service to its customers.
- Assist with the revision of British Standards that relate to stonework, through Stone Federation Great Britain.
- Keep abreast of the new British and European Standards and incorporate the requirements of BS EN 12057, BS EN 12058 and BS EN 1469 into our manufacturing systems.
- Provide comprehensive training and skills development programmes to our employees in order to deliver a high quality product and service.
- Regularly send out customer feedback forms in order to continuously improve our standard of service.
To request a copy of Albion Stone's Quality Manual, please email email@example.com.