1st December 2010
The Natural Stone Awards are held every two years and commemorate the projects that a team of distinguished architects that form the judging panel have selected for recognition. The winning projects have been selected for their exemplary design and the selection and execution of the stonework.
Albion Stone are delighted that so many of the winning projects were constructed using stone from our mines and quarries, 8 out of the 32 winning projects used our stone, covering a wide range of project types; new build, repair and restoration, interiors, landscaping and craftsmanship.
The winning projects included:
- Highly Commended - New Build Modern; Cannon Bridge House, London
- Commendation - New Build Modern; House of Fraser, Cabot Circus, Bristol
- Commendation - New Build Modern; 20 Gracechurch Street, London
- Highly Commended - Repair and Restoration; Ashridge Management College, Herts
- Award - Interiors; Medieval and Renaissance Galleries, Victoria and Albert Museum, London
- Commendation - Landscaping; St Martin-in the Fields, London
- Highly Commended - Craftsmanship; The Monument, London
- Commendation - Craftsmanship; Ashridge Management College, Herts