Wolfe Property Services
Scope of Project:
Traditional Cladding and Restoration
The new building at 28 St George Street replicates the original 1800's building façade.
The façades of the original buildings were demolished in order to restore the character style of the street and setting of St George's Church whilst providing 22,500 square feet of contemporary office space.
Albion Stone provided 30m ³ of Portland Bowers Whitbed for ornamental features and dressings for the façade of the building.
These were designed by Trehearne Architects to reflect the decorations from architecturally similar buildings nearby to ensure the building was historically accurate. Portland Stone was also selected for the project to match the architectural style of buildings in the surrounding area.